Light and fluffy Chocolate Protein Pancakes are packed with probiotics and fiber in every bite. Made with wholesome ingredients for a quick and healthy breakfast to keep you fueled during busy summer days. (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Summertime is filled with sunshine, long days, and lots of fun activities. Whether you spend your summer days by the pool or beach, going on hikes, exploring new places, or taking long trips, it can be hard to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Let’s face it, being out in the sun all day is exhausting which is why a nutrient-packed and filling breakfast is the best way to kickstart the day – especially if you have a busy schedule planned!
I’m sooo excited to be partnering with Bob’s Red Mill to bring you these delicious Chocolate Protein Pancakes made with Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Booster powders! They are so delicious and decadent, you won’t even realize that they are good for you! Packed with good-for-you nutrients, these pancakes will be the fuel to keep you going during those long and hot summer days.
Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Boosters and naturally flavored plant-based protein powders. They come in three delicious flavors; chocolate, vanilla, and chai. Each serving has 20g of protein and no added sugar. The powders are sweetened with Monk fruit for a touch of sweetness without the extra calories. The Nutritional Boosters are gluten free, vegan, and an excellent source of iron. Plus, they are made with chia seeds which makes them a good source of heart healthy omega-3s.
My favorite part about these powders is that they are loaded with gut healthy probiotics and are and excellent source of prebiotic fiber! I don’t know about you guys, but I sometimes struggle to get the recommended 25-30g of fiber in each day (38g for men). So, with 12g of fiber in each serving of Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Boosters, that is almost half of the recommended daily amount of fiber I need to keep things flowing smoothly! A breakfast that is high in fiber will not only keep your digestive system in check, but will also keep you full for a longer amount of time which is perfect for activity-filled days.
OK, let’s talk a little about the actual pancakes. They are made with oat flour and almond milk, which makes them gluten free and dairy free. For the topping, I made a chocolate syrup out of dark chocolate, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Then I topped them off with fresh strawberries and bananas.
Sooo use this coupon to pick up your Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Booster today and begin your busy summer days with these Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes. They are so delicious yet guilt-free, you’ll never want to skip breakfast again!
- 1½ cups oat flour (or finely ground oats)
- 1 cup (5 scoops) chocolate protein powder Bob's Red Mill Nutritional Booster
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)*
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- strawberries and bananas for topping
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together oat flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add coconut oil, eggs, and milk. Stir until combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Grease with coconut oil or cooking spray, if desired. Pour ⅓ cup of batter on the hot skillet and cook until the pancake bubbles on top and the edges begin to dry, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bring coconut milk to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped chocolate to a mixing bowl. Once coconut milk is boiling, pour over chopped chocolate. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to melt. After 10 minutes, stir with a whisk until smooth. Add maple syrup.
- To serve, drizzle pancakes with chocolate syrup. Top with chopped strawberries and bananas.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.