With only 10 minutes of prep time, this Cinnamon Tahini Pull-Apart Bread will definitely be your go-to this holiday season.
hey guyssss! Here’s the best way to eat puff pastry.
I present to you … Cinnamon Tahini Pull-Apart Bread.
It’s fluffy and delicious and full of cinnamon sugar tahini and covered in a glaze that will make you want to eat the whole loaf yourself. Plus, it’s totally a holiday recipe! Or, an any day recipe. And by “any day” I mean, um, like today.
This pull apart bread is made super easy with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets. All you have to do is spread the filling on the Puff Pastry Sheets and cut it into squares. Then, you stack the squares and place them in a loaf pan. You, see – oh so simple!
Also, this would probably make a delish holiday breakfast or brunch. And you can even make it a little bit ahead of time. You can prepare it the night before and bake it the next morning. Then, all you have to do it glaze it while its still a little warm, right before serving.
Merry baking! ♡
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed (I usedPepperidge Farm®)
- 1½ cups tahini
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving extra paper on the sides for easy removal.
- Combine tahini, sugar, and cinnamon in a medium size bowl.
- Unfold1 pastry sheet on your work surface and roll it into a square. Spread half of the tahini/sugar mixture over the pastry sheet. Cut the pastry sheet into 9 squares. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet and tahini mixture.
- Stack the squares into 3-layer stacks. Place the stacked squares on their sides in the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then gently remove the bread by lifting the parchment paper.
- Whisk the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a bowl. Drizzle the glaze over the warm bread and serve immediately!