Breakfast has never tasted better! Everything Bagel Breakfast Pizza makes a quick and delicious breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner that everyone will love!
All your breakfast dreams have come true.
Everything Bagel Breakfast Pizza.
A.K.A. cheesy egg perfection. Or, my latest food obsession … until my next new obsession that is, which will probably be like later today.
This recipe is embarrassingly easy, so I’m going to keep this post nice and short. We have:
and a drizzle of olive oil.
This pizza is great for any meal – breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even as a snack.
I’m a little late to the everything seasoning train but Oh.My.God. I’m sooo happy I finally hopped on it.
everything bagel seasoning on everything
- 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 tsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp everything seasoning*
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Use a rolling pin or your hands to form pizza dough into desired shape. Place the rolled out dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush the dough with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella and place baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and make 3 "pockets" and carefully crack an egg in each one. Sprinkle everything seasoning and black pepper over pizza and return to oven. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove the pizza and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Slice and serve!
p.s. I am now a publisher on Yummly. Check out all of my recipes here and use the “Yum” button at the top right of each post to save recipes to your own personal recipe box 🙂